Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers high quality training opportunities in Portland. Our commitment is to provide first-class education that includes: entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs on a variety of specialty topics, and continuing healthcare education for busy professionals. We even offer customized training for your healthcare organization. Review the programs below, or reach out if you have questions.
Visit our Course Calendar to review all upcoming programs and deadlines, and sign up to receive important notifications.
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- Meet Your Instructor: Renee Fitzpatrick
- Tue, 05 Dec 2023
- Renee Fitzpatrick is an instructor in the Interpersonal Nerobiology program at PCC's Institute for Health Professionals. She teaches Bridging Relational Neuroscience Across Difference.
- Meet Your Instructor: Lisa Aasheim
- Thu, 02 Nov 2023
- Dr. Lisa Aasheim is an instructor in the Interpersonal Nerobiology program at PCC's Institute for Health Professionals. She teaches IPNB of Attachment & Trauma.
- Unlocking Your Career: Optician Assistant Training at PCC
- Fri, 13 Oct 2023
- In bustling Portland, a promising career awaits in the field of Optician Assistance. At PCC, you can kickstart your journey with just one term in our Optician Assistant Training program. By the program's end, you can even hand your resume to a potential employer.
- View more ...