Institute for Health Professionals
Get in touch
- phone 971-722-6633
- envelope Email
- globe Directions
- pencil Newsletter
- share square IHP Shopping Cart
- dollar sign Registration
- calendar Fall Calendar
Professional Healthcare Training
PCC Institute for Health Professionals offers high quality training opportunities in Portland. Our commitment is to provide first-class education that includes: entry-level training for aspiring healthcare professionals, certification programs on a variety of specialty topics, and continuing healthcare education for busy professionals. We even offer customized training for your healthcare organization. Review the programs below, or reach out if you have questions.
Visit our Course Calendar to review all upcoming programs and deadlines, and sign up to receive important notifications.
American Heart Association
American Heart Association (AHA) and cardiology-focused continuing education courses.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care training.
Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies such as nutrition, herbalism, Ayurveda, and more.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Acquire CEUs and learn the latest skills and best practices in mental and behavioral health.
From the IHP Blog
- How Medical Coders Hold the Healthcare Industry Together
- Thu, 25 May 2023
- Careers in medical coding are on the rise, and for good reason. It is a rising field in the medical industry and an immensely fulfilling career path as you form the connection between patients, medical providers, and insurance companies. As a medical coder, you will translate complex diagnoses, procedures, medications, and other doctor's notes into simple,…
- MHFA and ASIST Courses: How They Work Together
- Wed, 12 Apr 2023
- In today's post-pandemic world, mental health struggles have become increasingly more prevalent, affecting people evenly across every socioeconomic status, age, gender, and geographic location. Because of this, more resources are available for those who are struggling. MHFA and ASIST courses offer invaluable tools that you can use to help someone facing mental health and substance…
- Nutrition Basics for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Mon, 03 Apr 2023
- Many factors affect a fetus's development. Some of those you can't change, such as their genetic makeup, hormone levels, and even environmental factors like the air quality where they live. However, other factors can impact the health and development of the fetus, and a big one is nutrition. An expectant mother's diet provides the essential…
- View more ...