Develop understanding and skills in complementary therapies. Learn how to improve overall health and well-being using a scientific, biochemical understanding of the applications of natural, holistic medicine at PCC’s Institute for Health Professionals.
Integrative Healthcare Topics Include:
- Science behind natural healthcare techniques
- Assessment Techniques
- Physical health and fitness
- Biochemical and physiological processes
- Ayurvedics and traditional Chinese medicine/herbology
- Business practice and ethics
Watch our collaborative webinar, Supporting Your Health by Optimizing Your Digestion, to experience some of the program leads and instruction offered by the Integrative Health Programs at PCC.
Integrative Healthcare Courses
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification – Ayurvedic Yoga Health Program
Learn for yourself and how to advise others in deriving health and wellness using the ancient principles and practices.
Start your career or expand your current healthcare practice in nutrition with a solid foundation in a functional medicine approach to nutrition.
Our interactive online Herbalism course will teach you to apply a diverse knowledge of medicinal plants to treat illness and promote overall health.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Developed with the distance learner and busy yogi in mind, this hybrid program empowers you to become qualified to train Yoga teachers!
Integrative Healthcare Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.
Contact Amy Evans for questions about Integrative Healthcare courses.