Splashtop is a secure remote desktop access tool that enables you to access your computers from home. With it, you can access your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers from any other Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or Chromebook device. You’ll be able to control your computer and access all your applications, files, and data.
Access to Splashtop
- Submit IT Online Support Form.
- Mention Splashtop in the services section.
- An invitation email from Splashtop is sent to you within 1-2 business days.
- This email could go into your PCC Gmail spam folder, so check that if needed.
- Click Accept the Invitation in the email.
- Click SSO Login.
- Enter your MyPCC username and password.
- Download and install the Splashtop Business application on your at-home computer.
IT will assign your Splashtop account to your designated work computer.
PCC Department Chairs must request Splashtop access for PCC students using the Splashtop Faculty Request Form for access in your classroom. Complete instructions for providing a student with access are included on the Splashtop spaces page.
Students can follow this link to see a video on the setup process, then use the Splashtop Setup and Splashtop Usage Guide to help get acclimated to using Splashtop for accessing PCC workstations. In order to access this documentation, you will need to log-in to your PCC account after clicking the link.
- Ability to connect to PCC desktops from home
- Access to PCC licensed software offsite
Service Availability: Staff/Faculty - 24/7, Student Access - 6:30 am to 11:30 pm daily
Service Owner: Campus Desktop Support