MUC274 Microcontrollers for Artists
Introduces a variety of sensor and motion-tracking technologies and their application in the arts. Includes the design of new physical user interfaces for musicians, dancers, public spaces, galleries and commercial installations. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42196||In-person||Cascade MAHB 223|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 2:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2023
|Jesse R Mejia||Books for CRN 42196
Class details for CRN 42196
Notes: Cohort 1
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.