The Student Learning Center (SLC) offers tutoring in key subject areas and flexible schedule developmental education classes. A computer lab, printers, student study space, group study rooms and a Media Studio are also available. Students may also check out useful study materials including some textbooks, calculators and Media Studio tools.
For drop in tutoring, sit at a table, get all your materials ready, put up a flag to work with a tutor. Choose the flag that represents the subject you're studying.
How does tutoring work at Rock Creek?
Drop in for Math, Science, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science and computer tutoring with faculty and peers. You may also make appointments for thirty minute one-on-one math or reading tutor sessions.
Hours and Tutoring schedules
- Monday-Thursday 8am-7pm
- Friday: 8am-3pm
- Saturday: 10am-2pm
- Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
- Reading & Multi-Media Appointment Tutoring Schedule
- Faculty Tutoring and Study Sessions
- Math Appointment Tutoring available Tues/Wed – call 971-722-7414 or schedule at the front desk
- Free online tutoring is also available!
Tips for Tutoring and Testing
Helpful How-To's for Computer Use in the SLC:
- How to update/add value to your GoPrint account
- How to connect to wifi
- How to print from your laptop
- To protect your privacy please restart your computer after each use
- No food in or around computers
We value your feedback! Please tell us how we're doing:
Developmental Education Flexible Schedule/Accelerated Courses
Students testing into developmental writing and/or reading may enroll in flexible schedule courses taught in a lecture/lab format in the Student Learning Center. Lectures are offered both day and evening hours allowing greater flexibility for students. Students are able to choose from a wide range of times and days for their lectures and their lab times. Orientation for each of these courses is mandatory during the 1st week of the term, check the orientation schedule for times. These courses can be found in the current schedule listed under reading and writing.