Several mathematics courses have supplemental packets that are required for the course. You can purchase these packets at the PCC bookstore, or download them from this webpage.
- Calculator Quick Reference Guide and Instructions for the TI-89 Titanium, Voyage 200, and TI-89
- Introductory Handbook for the TI-89 Titanium
- Introductory Handbook for the TI Voyage 200
- User Guide for the Casio ClassPad 330
These materials may be accessed as an eBook, a color pdf, or a black and white pdf. The eBook is recommended for viewing on electronic devices and the pdfs are recommended for printing. A printed version of the Lab Manual is also available for purchase in the bookstore.
- eBook: MTH 251 Lab Manual
- Color PDF: MTH 251 Lab Manual (Color)
- Black and White PDF: MTH 251 Lab Manual (Black and White)
There are two materials used during the lab for this course. The Lab Manual may be accessed as an eBook, a color pdf, or a black and white pdf. The Lab Supplement is used to supplement content currently not available in the Lab Manual and may be accessed as a color pdf or a black and white pdf.
- MTH 252 Lab Manual
- MTH 252 Lab Supplement