Course downloads and resources
Several mathematics courses have supplemental packets that are required for the course. You can purchase these packets at the PCC Bookstore, or download them from this webpage.
- Introduction to Desmos Graphing Utility
- Calculator Quick Reference Guide and Instructions for the TI-89 Titanium, Voyage 200, and TI-89
- Introductory Handbook for the TI-89 Titanium
- Introductory Handbook for the TI Voyage 200
- User Guide for the Casio ClassPad 330
- Supplemental Problems and Solutions for MTH 65
- Notation Standards for MTH 65
- MTH 65 Unit Conversion Reference Sheet
These materials may be accessed as an eBook, a color pdf, or a black and white pdf. The eBook is recommended for viewing on electronic devices and the pdfs are recommended for printing. A printed version of the Lab Manual is also available for purchase in the bookstore.
There are two materials used during the lab for this course. The Lab Manual may be accessed as an eBook, a color pdf, or a black and white pdf. The Lab Supplement is used to supplement content currently not available in the Lab Manual and may be accessed as a color pdf or a black and white pdf.
- MTH 252 Lab Manual
- MTH 252 Lab Manual (eBook)
- MTH 252 Lab Manual (color PDF with Lab Supplement)
- Black and White PDF with Lab Supplement: Available for purchase in the Bookstore
- MTH 252 Lab Supplement