Here's how to use the student job board to post jobs for students and graduates. If your job is related to a career program, such as Automotive, Early Childhood Education or Medical Laboratory Technology, we will forward it to the appropriate department.
It's easy to post your job!
Use one of these methods to get your job posted. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1: online
Post and maintain your job announcements directly in the job board.
Option 2: email
Send your job announcement to us and we will post it for you: email@example.com. (Attachments should be Word, RTF or PDF.)
What to include in your email
Here's the info we'll need to post your job.
- Your name and contact info
- If you prefer not to receive phone calls, please include “no phone calls" in the job posting
- Job title, description, and duties
- Applicant qualifications and requirements
- Work schedule
- Wage range and benefits
- Public transportation access
- Directions on how to apply
- Closing Date (If no closing date is included, the job notice will be removed after four weeks.)