How to post jobs
Here’s how to use the student job board to post jobs for students and graduates.
It’s easy to post your job!
Use one of these methods to get your job posted. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Option 1: online
Post and maintain your job announcements directly on the job board.
Option 2: online form or email
Send your job announcement to us for posting using our online form. (Posting directly is usually faster than this option.)
What to include in your email:
- The name of your organization
- Your name and contact info (We need your phone number, but you can request “no phone calls” in the job posting)
- Company address (headquarters and/or contact)
- Job opening title, description, and duties
- Applicant qualifications and requirements
- Work schedule
- Wage range and benefits
- Directions on how to apply
- Closing Date (If no closing date is included, the job notice will be removed after four weeks.)
- Attachments should be a Word, RTF, or PDF file.
Where to send your posting:
We will set up your account and post the position for you. However, we may need additional information or confirmation of details, so look for an email from us.
Note: Before your job can be posted, you must confirm agreement with our recruitment policies, either in the system or in your email.