Software titles can be purchased at the bookstore locations and online through our web-store partner. Only select titles and items are available at this time online; please come into the Sylvania campus bookstore to see our full selection. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Order online
- If the software title has an academic price chances are it is offered here! This is a bookstore partnership with an online academic store – prices here are not set by the bookstore.
- AutoDesk products available to students
- Students must be enrolled in a degree or certificate seeking program. AutoDesk products are available by special order on full deposit via the Sylvania Campus bookstore.
- In-store software and technology items
- Software, flash drives and calculators – these prices are controlled by the bookstore.
Please note the following details:
To qualify for academic pricing on software the student is required to provide proof of eligibility. This may be as simple as supplying proof of current enrollment in a higher education institute; other titles require proof of enrollment in a Portland Community College degree or certificate in a particular field of study.
Orders will not ship until all required proof has been submitted.
Please remember to use your pcc.edu email account when registering products purchased from your college bookstore.
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
- Tips for upgrading to Windows 10
- Be sure to create a backup.
- Find your Windows 7 or 8.1 key and print it.
- Create Windows 7 or 8.1 recovery media (just in case).
- Create Windows 10 media.
*Do not attempt the upgrade during a busy school time.
**Please research your computer model number for any tips, tricks or errors with the Windows 10 upgrade