Core Outcomes Mapping Matrices are available via the link at the sidebar
Note: The core outcome names are links that lead to pages where sample indicators and levels of achievement are suggested. Subject Area Committees (SACs) are encouraged to establish indicators that are appropriate to the program or discipline and are aligned with these levels of achievement.
- Communicate effectively by determining the purpose, audience and context of communication, and respond to feedback to improve clarity, coherence and effectiveness in workplace, community and academic pursuits.
- Community and Environmental Responsibility:
- Apply scientific, cultural and political perspectives to natural and social systems and use an understanding of social change and social action to address the consequences of local and global human activity.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving:
- Identify and investigate problems, evaluate information and its sources, and use appropriate methods of reasoning to develop creative and practical solutions to personal, professional and community issues.
- Cultural Awareness:
- Use an understanding of the variations in human culture, perspectives and forms of expression to constructively address issues that arise out of cultural differences in the workplace and community.
- Professional Competence:
- Demonstrate and apply the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to enter and succeed in a defined profession or advanced academic program.
- Assess, examine and reflect on one's own academic skill, professional competence and personal beliefs and how these impact others.