Come learn more about the Graphic Design program. These sessions are an invaluable introduction to the career field. These sessions will cover getting started in the program, job outlook, transferring, show student work examples, professional development, class planning, and program structure. This session is the first step to becoming a student in the program.
All Graphic Design information sessions will now be hosted via Zoom meetings until PCC campuses reopen. These meetings are mandatory for anyone interested in the program. If you still have questions after the session, you will be provided an opportunity to meet with the program advisor.
About online information sessions
- You can access these meetings via computer (best) or phone.
- Please fill out the form and choose the (one) session that you wish to attend.
- Approximately three hours before the session is due to begin, you will receive a link and a password so that you may join the session you registered for. Please note: You will not be sent an invite if you sign up less than three hours before the meeting begins.
- Please check back periodically to make sure the session does not get canceled due to illness.
Information session schedule
- Thursday, October 15, 6pm
- Thursday, October 29, 5pm
- Friday, November 20, 2pm
- Thursday, December 3, 5pm