Engineering: University Transfer

Sylvania ST 200 | 971-722-4674 | Contact for advising appointment

Become an Engineer

PCC offers freshman and sophomore course work, tailored to the needs of students transferring to a four year institution, in:

  • beakerchemical engineering
  • roadcivil engineering
  • microchipelectrical & computer engineering
  • globeenvironmental engineering
  • cogsmechanical engineering
  • solar panelrenewable energy engineering

What's next?

  1. Complete the steps for new students
  2. Plan how you'll pay for college
  3. Watch intro videos

  4. Review advising guides

    These guides show course equivalencies - in other words, what classes you can take here that will count toward your degree at your transfer institution. If you follow these guides, you can enter the University as a Junior.

  5. Create a course plan

    If you're having trouble making a plan, make an appointment with an engineering advisor. If you don't create a course plan by the time you've enrolled in ENGR 101, you'll be asked to create one then.

  6. Apply to your transfer school

    These schools have dual enrollment/co-admission agreements with PCC; apply right away if you want to attend one of them to complete your degree:

    Some additional four-year schools PCC engineering students frequently transfer to:

    If your four-year school isn't listed here, make an appointment with an engineering advisor for help.

  7. Apply to upper division program

    Once you've been admitted to the University you're transferring to, you will need to apply to their upper division Engineering program.