Tech @ PCC
Having basic technology skills is pretty much required for college students these days. Understanding email, doing research, typing papers, and organizing files are just a few of the things that you’ll need to know to take classes.
When it comes to technology, things change so quickly that we’re all learning new things every day. Don’t expect yourself to understand everything on day one! That’s why we made this track: to teach you the basics of Tech @ PCC.
Set aside 30 minutes to read this track and introduce yourself to the topic (and you can always come back later if you need to refresh).
What you’ll learn:
- An overview of the technology used at PCC
- Which basic computer skills to focus on
- Kinds of software that PCC students can access for free
- Where to find reliable online training
- Who to talk to if you have questions