Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What about Font? 2
- Jim Johnsone talk about typesetting for your online content. Posted April 13, 2015
- Discussion grid view is back!
- Instructors (and students) will be glad to know that D2L has restored the grid view option for Discussions. This feature gives a better overview of overall discussion activity. It's removal was .... unpopular. Posted January 5, 2015
- To Wrap or not to Wrap, is that the question? 4
- Improve your page layout by wrapping text around images. Posted October 6, 2014
- Are students exceeding your Quiz time limit and submitting late? 1
- The way that D2L handles late quiz submissions can be somewhat mysterious. Learn how to make quizzes automatically submit when the time limit is up. Posted June 30, 2014
- Are students reading your quiz feedback?
- Do you spend a good deal of time evaluating student responses and leaving constructive feedback? Do your students express their gratitude for you feedback? Posted May 28, 2014
- Who’s Using the Content Area in Your Class?
- Find out which content your students are viewing in your course with this nifty report. Posted March 3, 2014
- Why apply the new D2L 10.1 look?
- Update your course to use the new navbar and homepage layouts to improve consistency for students. Posted October 28, 2013
- Getting ready for Fall term? Things look a little funny?
- Maybe you forgot about the Summer upgrade of Desire2Learn. That’s the reason your class(es) look different. To begin getting used to […] Posted September 16, 2013