Online class registration
Professional skills enhancement and personal enrichment classes
Registration is done through the Ed2Go website, not PCC’s normal registration system. To register for an online non-credit course, visit the Ed2Go website. Type the name of your class in the “Course Search” box or use the “Courses” dropdown menu at the top of the page. Click on the course you’d like to register for, then follow the steps to enroll below.
Steps to enroll
- Click the “Add to Cart” button located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the session date you would like to begin the course and click “Begin Checkout”.
- If you are a new student, switch to the “Create Account” tab and complete the form. Click “Create Account”, then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a returning student, enter your email address and password and click “Log in”, then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- When you arrive at the payment page, you will have two options to pay for your course:
- Purchase online: Use this to make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
- Other payment options: Use this for further instructions if any of the following apply to you:
- You are 62 years of age or older
- You are a PCC-benefited employee
- Your class will be paid for by a third party such as Worksource or AmeriCorps
- You’d like to pay using cash or check
- You have already paid PCC
Lessons and completion awards
Professional skills enhancement and personal enrichment classes are comprised of 12 written lessons, released every Monday and Wednesday over 6 weeks. Once released, lessons are accessible for the duration of the class, from anywhere, at any time. Each lesson will take on average 2 hours to complete. Lessons are printer-friendly and downloadable. There is a discussion area for each lesson for you to post questions to the instructor.
After passing the final, a PCC completion award may be sent upon request. The class equals a total of 24 instructional hours unless otherwise noted.
Career training programs
To register, go to the online career training program website and follow the same “steps to enroll” as above.
For online class questions, please call 971‐722‐2711 or email email@example.com.