This content was published: February 17, 2017. Phone numbers, email addresses, and other information may have changed.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Posted by hannah.cherry
CBL has been working with Media Services* to highlight our programming, projects, faculty, students, and community partners. These new videos have been recently added to the PCC YouTube Channel’s playlist for Community-Based Learning (http://bit.ly/CBLMedia):
- The Neighbor to Neighbor Fair at Portland Community College
- Community Based Learning Volunteer Spotlight: ReClaim It!
- Community Based Learning Volunteer Spotlight: Sunshine Division
- Community Based Learning Volunteer Spotlight: Rose Haven
- Community Based Learning Volunteer Spotlight: VOA Oregon
Feel free to utilize the media in your classes and share with your colleagues. We also have more videos in the works! If you have a community-partner, student, or CBL class you’d like us to feature, contact Hannah Cherry, CBL Program Coordinator.
*A HUGE THANKS to Media Services for their outstanding partnership and video production!
- NOMINATE your students for the COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AWARD (http://bit.ly/CBLAwardNomForm)
- SHARE your CBL course impact (2016-2017 End of Term Intake Form , https://portlandcc.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2auewdI2fbauhcV)
- PROMOTE your CBL courses in the Spring 2017 Class Schedule &/or on the CBL courses webpage