Management and Supervisory Development
2305 SE 82nd Avenue, Mt. Scott Hall, Rm 103, Portland Oregon, 97216, 971-722-6148
The Management and Supervisory Development training program provides a comprehensive offering of training programs and courses to help you enhance your professional skills. Program Awards, Certificates and Associates Degree are available.
- Class Schedules
- We offer classes online and at convenient locations throughout the PCC district. Many credit courses are transferable to local colleges and universities.
- Convenient online registration is available.
- Degrees and Certificates
- The Management and Supervisory Development Department offers a comprehensive program for those desiring to advance within their organization, improve their resume to be more marketable, prepare for a career change, or to help them enhance their professional skills.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have questions about the program check here first, if you still have questions please contact us.
- A team of highly skilled training specialists and staff, employing dynamic, current business managers and consultants to provide you with practical, real-world hands-on training. The Management and Supervisory Development office can be reached by contacting Angela Meyer, or Carmen Lawyer.