International Student Orientation Schedule
Rock Creek Bldg. 3, Rm. 223 | 971-722-5670 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to attend Orientation
- All new F-1 visa international students are required to attend orientation.
- You must be admitted to PCC before participating in orientation.
- We will email you a detailed orientation schedule after you register to attend orientation.
- Orientation includes English placement testing, academic advising, and registration for classes. You will also learn about PCC academic programs, policies, student services, and F-1 visa regulations.
- Please make your travel arrangements early to ensure you arrive in Portland before the first day of orientation.
- Students who do not attend orientation cannot register for classes.
- If you cannot arrive in Portland in time for orientation you should postpone your admission to the following term.
Your SEVIS record must be transferred by your current school's international student advisor to PCC, before you can register for classes!
PCC Does Not Offer Airport Pick-up. Please arrange to take the Max Train, a taxi or an Airport Shuttle (available at airport)
Please click on one of the orientation sessions listed below to complete the registration form.
|Term||Orientation sessions||Term begins|
|Spring 2015||March 17-20 (Required to attend each day)||March 30, 2015|