Register to attend Orientation
- All new F-1 visa international students are required to attend orientation.
- You must be admitted to PCC before participating in orientation.
- We will email you a detailed orientation schedule after you register to attend orientation.
- Orientation includes English placement testing, academic advising, and registration for classes. You will also learn about PCC academic programs, policies, student services, and F-1 visa regulations.
- Please make your travel arrangements early to ensure you arrive in Portland before the first day of orientation.
- Students who do not attend orientation cannot register for classes.
- If you cannot arrive in Portland in time for orientation you should postpone your admission to the following term.
Your SEVIS record must be transferred by your current school's international student advisor to PCC, before you can register for classes!
PCC Does Not Offer Airport Pick-up. Please arrange to take the Max Train, a taxi or an Airport Shuttle (available at airport)
Click one of the orientation sessions listed below to complete the registration form.
The deadline to register for the orientation is May 26.
|Term||Orientation sessions||Term begins|
|Summer 2015||Registration is now closed.||June 22, 2015|