Steps to Enroll – GED®
Step 1 — Determine Eligibility:
You must meet certain criteria in order to be eligible to participate with the Yes to College Program.
Yes to College is for you if:
- You are 16 to 20 years old
- You live in a participating school district:
- Portland Public Schools*
- Lake Oswego School District**
- Tigard-Tualatin School District**
- Sherwood School District**
- West Linn-Wilsonville School District**
*requires address verification **requires school district approval
- You have dropped out of high school OR may not be able to graduate with your class
- You are interested in earning your GED® as the first step toward college and career development
Step 2 — Complete PCC Admissions Application:
To enroll with Yes to College you must first be admitted to PCC. The PCC Admissions Application can be found at https://www.pcc.edu/enroll/. Here is a link to a walk-through guide to help you complete the admissions application successfully. We are also happy to remotely help you complete this step. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Step 3 — Placement and Course Registration:
Once you have completed Step 2 our Outreach Coordinator, Adam Clark, will help get you connected with the appropriate staff member at your Campus of choice. Once you have completed Step 2 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the best telephone number to reach you at so that we can help you to complete the intake process.
Please contact us with any questions about the program, eligibility criteria, school district approval, or if you need assistance with these steps.