Southeast Women’s Resource Center
Hours and location
- Southeast Campus, Mt. Tabor Hall, Room 148.
- The WRC is open by appointment only beginning June 10th throughout the summer. We reopen Monday, September 23rd.
- To make an appointment: call 971-722-6055 or email email@example.com
- Looking for immediate advocacy support?
- Visit the Info Desk in Student Commons 116 and ask for the Counseling Center
- Contact Call to Safety (open 24 hours a day) at 503-235-5333
- For immediate safety concerns or to make a report contact SE Public Safety: Mount Tabor Hall 153 or call 971-722-4444
- Visit pcc.edu/safe for info on PCC policies and services
At the Portland Community College SE Women’s Resource Centers (SE WRC) we apply the principles of intersectional, multicultural feminism to resist and dismantle sexism, racism, and other forms of oppression in order to support the success of women students at PCC. We welcome students of all genders.
What we offer
- Paid internships for the 2019-2020 academic year. Apply now! You can apply online or pick up a paper application at the WRC or the Student Resource Hub (by the cafeteria).
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2019 Events!
- Clubs and events related to gender and social justice. Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on event details!
- Dress for Success – come learn from experts how to present yourself to potential employers
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Confidential advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- Looking for advocacy support and the WRC is closed?
- Make an appointment at the Counseling Center by calling 971-722-6240 or visiting the Info Desk in Student Commons 116.
- Contact Call to Safety (open 24 hours a day) at 503-235-5333.
- For immediate safety concerns or to make a report visit our online reporting site (includes anonymous), contact SE Public Safety in Mount Tabor Hall 153, or call 971-722-4444.
- Visit pcc.edu/safe for info on PCC policies and services.