Events and school visits
Schools come visit PCC to give you a chance to explore your options, ask questions, and plan campus visits. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask the school representative:
- When is the admissions deadline? Is there a fee?
- Is there an advisor for your specific program?
- What are the job placement rates for your major?
- Can you set up a visit to their campus?
The college is now in its thoughtful return phase and is allowing transfer institutions to begin scheduling campus visits. Visits from transfer schools and other transfer events:
- Oregon State currently offers virtual appointments with OSU’s transfer advisor for PCC students.
- Oregon Tech currently offers virtual appointments for transfer student admissions and advising.
- Portland State University offers virtual appointments for transfer advising and prospective transfer advising.
Oregon Transfer Days
Looking for a giant event that will help you succeed in the exciting transition to a four-year school? Then you are looking for Oregon Transfer Days!
Portland Path – February 6-9, 2023, 10am-1pm
- Monday, February 6 – Sylvania, CC Upper Mall
- Tuesday, February 7 – Rock Creek, Bldg 9 Event Center
- Wednesday, February 8 – Southeast, Mt. Tabor Great Hall
- Thursday, February 9, Cascade, TH 202
Schools that have visited for past Oregon Transfer Days:
- Pacific University
- George Fox University
- University of Oregon
- National American University
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- University of Phoenix
- Western Oregon University
- Eastern Washington University
- Portland State University
- University of Portland
- Oregon State University
- Oregon State University-Cascades
- Idaho State University
- Washington State University-Vancouver
- Columbia University
- Lewis & Clark College
- National University of Natural Medicine
- Oregon Tech
- Grand Canyon University
- Linfield College
- Warner Pacific College
- Multnomah University
- Corban University
- University of Idaho
- Eastern Oregon University
- University of Western States