Need to print something? Printers are available for student use at the the campus Libraries and Computer Resource Centers. You can also configure your laptop to print through our wireless networks – see step-by-step instructions below.
GoPrint Print Manager
Printing procedures for open labs using GoPrint Print Manager:
- Each currently registered student is allocated the equivalent of 100 double sided pages per term for free.
- Pages allocated for the previous term do not “roll” (so a prior term balance would not be added to your present term total).
- You may purchase additional printing directly from your workstation with a credit or debit card (MasterCard or Visa). Minimum purchase is $1.00.
These prices are subject to change. If you do not wish to use a credit or debit card, you may pay with cash or check at a campus Student Account Services
|Double-sided pages (B&W)||$0.10|
|Single-sided pages (B&W)||$0.07|
|Color pages (per side, where available)||$0.25|
Purchased printing expires yearly
Please note that purchased printing expires yearly at the end of summer term. At that time, all accounts are purged and balances are reset to $0. Please carefully consider your printing needs as purchases are not refundable.
You can set up your laptop to print to one of our printers using your GoPrint account.
How to set up your laptop to print wirelessly
- Step 1:
- Download the list of available wireless printers (you’ll need this information during the initial setup)
- Step 2:
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for your operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac-OSX (10.14 Mojave)
- Mac-OSX (10.13 High Sierra)
- Mac-OSX (10.12 Sierra)
- Mac OSX (10.11 El Capitan)
- Mac OSX (10.10 Yosemite)
- Mac OSX (10.9 Mavericks)
- Mac OSX (10.8 Mountain Lion)
- Mac OSX (10.7 Lion)
- Mac OSX (10.6 Snow Leopard)
- Mac OSX (10.5 Leopard)
Printing is subject to college policies relating to copyright and acceptable use. For further information please refer to our Electronic Information and Copyright policies. If you have further questions or concerns, please visit one of our Computer Resource Centers and talk to a Labs Coordinator.