Kace Endpoint Management
Kace endpoint management services allow PCC IT to more efficiently manage computer inventories and report on both hardware and software assets, provision software to users, maintain a self-service software library, deploy patches to fix vulnerable software titles, and streamline the imaging of computers. The services also offer a machine operating system imaging solution.
All devices owned and maintained by PCC have Kace installed prior to customer deployments.
Patch Management Schedules
Employee workstations are divided up based on type and location. Location is determined by where an individual’s program is located.
- All desktop computers are patched on Sunday morning at 6 am.
- Cascade and Rock Creek – Tuesday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Sylvania and Southeast – Wednesday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- By clicking the Snooze button, you are delaying the message prompt for 30-minute increments. You can Snooze 2-times before the system will automatically continue. If you take no action, the system will automatically continue
- If the patches require a system reboot, you will be prompted to hit Reboot or Snooze. By hitting Snooze, you will delay a re-prompt of the message for 60 minutes. You can Snooze 4-times before the system will automatically continue. If you take no action, the system will automatically continue
- Weekly / Monthly Security Patch Management
- Supports MS-Windows and Mac OS devices
- Integrated Service Desk
Service Availability: 24/7
Service Owner: Campus Desktop Support