Eduroam is a wireless connection that can be leveraged by PCC students and students from other colleges that participate in this Eduroam consortium.
Eduroam sign-in configurations
- On your device, connect to eduroam.
- Make sure that for EAP method, PEAP is selected.
- Tap Phase 2 authentication, and then select MSCHAPV2.
- Username: Your MyPCC Email Address
Password: Your MyPCC Password
- If asked for a Domain, enter pcc.edu
- CA certificate and User certificate are both Unspecified (or System defaults if Unspecified is not an option).
- Tap Connect.
- Anonymous Identity you can leave that blank.
- If asked to accept the certificate once you try to connect, select Yes.
- Other eduroam-participating visitors should be able to select the eduroam ssid and authenticate using their 'home' email address and password at any PCC location.
- PCC community visiting another school (e.g. PSU) should be able to select the eduroam ssid and authenticate using PCC email address and password.
- No restrictions (additional filters, port blocks, bandwidth throttles, etc.) will be implemented on eduroam at PCC locations.
Service Availability: 24/7
Service Owner: Infrastructure and Voice Services