Panther Hub is the best way to stay connected!
Clubs offer the opportunity to gain leadership experience and make connections on campus. Clubs get access to PCC facilities, audio visual equipment, and vending space for fundraising. Clubs also get activity funding and access to free marketing materials. And much, much more!
Start a club
- Log in and go to the Organizations page
- Click Register an organization, then click Register a New Organization
- Complete the form and submit for approval
You will be contacted by the Assistant Student Leadership Coordinator with further instructions in two business days.
Join a club
- Log in with your MyPCC username and password
- Go to the Organizations tab and search or browse for groups that interest you
- To join, click the Join button!
Some clubs require approval for membership. If have any problems, contact the Assistant Coordinator for Student Leadership at your campus.
Need more information? Visit the Student Leadership Office on your campus: