CADD160 Drafting Fundamentals
Introduces skills needed to produce 2-D mechanical drawings using hand sketching techniques on grid paper. Includes orthographic projection, lettering, auxiliary views, sections and pictorial drawings. Covers dimensioning basics. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12998||In-person||Southeast SCOM 320|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Wendie L Siverts||Books for CRN 12998
Class details for CRN 12998
Notes: MS Windows PC competency required
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.