CADD155 Fusion 360 Fundamentals
Introduces Autodesk's Fusion 360 cross platform cloud-based CAD tool for product development, and industrial and mechanical design. Includes instruction for parametric part and assembly modeling, model sculpting, and 2D drawing creation. Prerequisites: (MTH 58 or MTH 60) and (RD 90 or IRW 90 or ESOL 260) or department permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13216||In-person||Southeast SCOM 204|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:20pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Phil A Eichmiller||Books for CRN 13216 $0|
Class details for CRN 13216
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.