CADD126 Introduction to AutoCAD
Introduces Autodesk's AutoCAD software as a design and drafting tool. Introduces basic 2D CAD commands, command interface, workspace, viewports and printing concepts. Covers creation, retrieval and modification of 2D drawing files that meet industry standards with an emphasis on mechanical design for the manufacturing industry. Requirement: Completion of CAS 100A or proficiency in computer operations using Microsoft Windows. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13226||In-person||Columbia County OMIC 108|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Joseph M Louie||Books for CRN 13226
Class details for CRN 13226
Notes: MS Windows PC competency required.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.