MSD157 Constructive Conflict Skills
Examines various strategies to strengthen organizational efficiency by facilitating effective work relationships and conflict resolution. Explores common causes of conflict in a diverse workplace environment and successful approaches supporting a negotiation philosophy. Includes uncovering hidden agendas, maintaining respectful relationships, and fixing problems using objective criteria. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|25290||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From April 3 through April 26, 2023
|Joan L Hartley||Books for CRN 25290 $0|
Class details for CRN 25290
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.