MSD105 Workplace Communication Skills
Examines how principles of interpersonal communication operate in a supervisory context within organizations. Includes communication processes, barriers and misconceptions, impact of cultural values and norms, influences of perception and judgment, nonverbal communication, listening effectively, identifying and controlling emotions, developing an effective communications climate, and effectively managing conflict. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|21251||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From April 3 through June 17, 2023
|Linda L Paulson||Books for CRN 21251 $0|
Class details for CRN 21251
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.