MSD101 Prin of Management/Supervision
Examines concepts and practical application of fundamental supervisory skills such as planning, staffing, communicating, leading, using technology, training, managing conflict, and problem solving, in addition to "quality improvement," safety, ethics, and effective performance reviews. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|20051||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From April 3 through June 17, 2023
|Ralph J Parker||Books for CRN 20051 $0|
Class details for CRN 20051
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.