CEU3868 Ayurveda, Yoga, and Panchkarma
Emphasis on health management systems and proper balance with food, nutrition, lifestyle and routines. Covers Nasya (nasal oil drops), Neti (nasal cleansing), massage oils, powders, and preparatory process for Panchakarma therapy.
Learn the foundations of the ancient health system of Ayurveda (Indian medicine). Discover how to balance the mind, body and spirit through both Yoga and Ayurveda.
Emphasis on health management of Spring (Kapha) systems and appropriate balance with food, nutrition, lifestyle and routines. Learn cleansing recommendations for rejuvenation, Nasya (nasal oil drops), Neti (nasal cleansing), personalized massage oils, powders, and preparatory process for Panchakarma therapy.
To learn more, please visit: www.pcc.edu/climb/health/integrative/ayurvedic/
Complete all 4 modules to qualify for your Yoga Teacher Training!
Learn assessment skills and recommendation for perfect health. Class covers both theory and practical applications with restorative yoga, hands-on cooking, aromatherapy, marma, breathing practices and basic herbs.
Email: email@example.com for more information.
Credits: 5 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:20pm
From April 4 through June 15, 2023
|Instructor: Ann T Wagoner|
Tuition: $799 Fees: $10
Notes: 1 of 4 Terms. Booklist emailed. Drop by 4/11/23
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.