MUC270 Audio Programming I
Introduces visual programming language Max/MSP and the practice of creative coding for music and sound design. Recommended: basic familiarity with computers and digital audio workstations. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41852||In-person||Cascade MAHB 223|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 25 through December 13, 2023
|Ravi Kittappa||Books for CRN 41852
Class details for CRN 41852
Notes: Cohort 1; In-Person Labs TBA
|41945||In-person||Cascade MAHB 223|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2:30 to 4:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2023
|Jesse R Mejia||Books for CRN 41945
Class details for CRN 41945
Notes: Cohort 2; In-Person Labs TBA
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.