MUC154C Band Performance Workshop III
Involves selection, rehearsals, and performance in a variety of musical styles, vocal and instrumental. Includes popular, jazz, and R&B. Develops rehearsal and presentation skills. Students are allowed to "front" band and submit original material. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45967||In-person||Cascade MAHB 214|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2023
|Rachel Brashear||Books for CRN 45967 $0|
Class details for CRN 45967
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.