MUC144C Contemporary Singing III
Covers skills for development of vocal artistry. Includes building a set list/repertoire, marketing oneself as a vocalist, and communicating and collaborating with other instrumentalists and vocalists. Incorporates current artists and industry styles. Includes rehearsals, performances, and a portfolio presentation. Recommended: MUC 144 and MUC 144B. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43289||In-person||Cascade MAHB 214|
Fridayfrom 11am to 1:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2023
|Mary M Kadderly||Books for CRN 43289
Class details for CRN 43289
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.