PHY213 General Physics (Calculus)
Topics include concepts in electromagnetism together with their relationship to practical applications. Prerequisites: PHY 211 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40564||Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 26 through December 14, 2023
|Darrell K Lim||Books for CRN 40564
Class details for CRN 40564
|and In-person lab||Sylvania ST 304|
Fridayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.