MA123 Med Office Clinical Procedures
Introduces principles and applications of Patient Centered Medical Home model. Covers provider-patient relationships, and professional communication and behavior. Includes patient preparation and care, managing diagnostic testing, and immunization training and forecasting. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the Medical Assisting Program. Corequisite: MA 124. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 9 to 10:50am
From September 25 through December 16, 2023
|Morgan K Finn||Books for CRN 44214
Class details for CRN 44214
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.