MA120 Intro to Clinical Phlebotomy
Introduces basic venipuncture and skin puncture techniques as well as proper specimen-handling procedures as dictated by the Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute(CLSI). Covers the preparation and training to function as an internal member in the ambulatory clinical lab care setting. Prerequisite: Department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41578||In-person||Cascade JH 101|
Tuesdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2023
|Alena L Fehr||Books for CRN 41578
Class details for CRN 41578
Notes: Lab timeslot from 11/7-12/16 will be assigned by instructor
|43621||In-person||Cascade JH 101|
Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2023
|Stephen C Date||Books for CRN 43621
Class details for CRN 43621
Notes: MA Cohort Only.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.