MA112 Med Office Assistant Seminar I
Covers professional behavior as it relates to the healthcare system and patient experience at an introductory level. Introduces professional organizations that support continuing education of healthcare professionals and preparation for the third-term clinical practicum. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41575||In-person||Cascade JH 112|
Mondayfrom 11 to 11:50am
From September 25 through December 11, 2023
|Andrea Erickson||Books for CRN 41575
Class details for CRN 41575
Notes: MA Cohort only.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.