AVS127 Introduction to Aviation
Examines the aviation industry from early flight to future potentials. Introduces the career opportunities in a variety of fields of aviation, with focus on professional airplane or helicopter pilot careers. Provides a general overview of pilot flight training including certificates, ratings and training aircraft used. Open to the general public. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From April 3 through June 14, 2023
|Dee A Forbes||Books for CRN 22688 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 22688
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.