APR162 Calculations for the Trades
Covers measurements and calculations used in industrial and commercial facilities settings. Includes linear and volume measurement methods using analog and digital tools and instruments including rulers, calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators. Focuses on the use of fractions, decimals, powers, roots, algebraic equations, geometry, and right angle trigonometry to perform calculations for equipment repair, maintenance, installation, and operation. Prerequisites: MTH 20 or completion of any course for which it is a prerequisite. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 5:30 to 9:20pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Skyler B Stearns||Books for CRN 41754
Class details for CRN 41754
Notes: Students registered for APR 200 must also take this class
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.