The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
- Monday - Wednesday, 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Closed
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
WRC Student Lead Clubs
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance
- Food for Thought
- International & Immigrant Women’s Club
- MAVEN (Men's Anti-violence Education Network)
- Q club
- Student Parent Club
Please contact us if you have questions!
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment