Focus Groups and Survey
The Sylvania Women’s Resource Center is hosting Latina and Black/African/African-American Women’s Focus Groups.
We need your help! This is your opportunity for your voice to be heard (and get snacks and a $20 gift certificate to the PCC Bookstore while you’re at it). We want to hear your experiences!
Have you used the WRC services? Please fill out this survey so we can see how we are doing! It is short and would help us a great deal! Thank you.
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
- Monday - Wednesday, 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Closed
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
WRC Student Lead Clubs
- International and Immigrant Women's Club
- MAVEN (Men's Anti-violence Education Network): Wednesdays 3-4pm at the Cafeteria
- Student Parent Network: TBA (email us at WRC for detail)
- Q-Club: Tuesdays 3-4pm
Please contact us if you have questions!
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment