Sylvania Women's Resource Center
Sylvania CC 268 | Interim Coordinator Jeannie LaFrance 971-722-8069 | Main Office 971-722-8101
Now Accepting Applications for WRC Student Advocate Positions!
We are seeking students to participate in the Women’s Leadership Training Program during the 2015-16 academic year. The Women’s Leadership Training Program participants staff the Women’s Resource Center as paid Student Advocates. Applications are due by Friday, May 1. Learn more and apply now!
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
- Monday - Wednesday, 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Closed
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
WRC Student Lead Clubs
- International and Immigrant Women's Club: Tuesdays 3-4pm at WRC/CC268
- MAVEN (Men's Anti-violence Education Network): Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm at the Cafeteria
- Student Parent Network: Wednesdays 1-2pm at WRC/CC268
- Q-Club: Thursdays 3-4pm at Pine Room
Please contact us if you have questions!
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment