The Portland Community College Women's Resource Centers provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women and promote a campus community that is safe, inclusive, and equitable. Our goal is to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Our center is a welcoming and safe environment to all students seeking resource information and support both on campus and in the community. Everyone is Welcome!!!
The WRC Offers:
- Women’s Leadership program
- Four Credit Classes for women in transition (scholarships available)
- Advocacy, support and referrals
- Programs and events that promote equity, inclusion, and academic success of women
- Childcare Subsidy Grant
- Childcare resources and referrals
- Safe and friendly space to study, reset or regroup
- Scholarship workshops and information
- Textbook Lending library
- Food assistance for students (RC Canteen)
- Self Help resources
- Computer with internet access and printing
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Small play area for children
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays :
- 9:00am to 5:00 pm
- 9:00pm -4:00pm
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
6th Annual Women's Empowerment Retreat
"Women Talk About Race in Oregon"
SAVE the Date for a day of empowerment!
- April 15th, 2016
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Rock Creek Campus Event Center