Students who have graduated fall 2014 or will be completing their degree this winter, spring or summer 2015 are invited to participate in commencement.
To track your progress towards completion, please view your GRAD Plan.
2015 Ceremony details
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- 7pm (arrive between 5:30pm and 6pm)
- Coming soon!
300 N. Winning Way
Portland, OR 97208
Caps, gowns, and cords
Caps, gowns, and honor chords will be sold at PCC bookstores from May 1 through early June. Cap and gown sizes are limited - get yours early for the best fit!
All gowns worn by graduates must be purchased through the PCC bookstore. Graduates will be wearing “The Elements Collection” from Jostens. They are made of natural fiber from renewable, managed forests. The only part of the cap and gown that is not biodegradable is the zipper which is made from recycled pop bottles, and the button on the cap which is made of metal – both of which can be recycled. Blue gowns worn by previous PCC graduates are acceptable.
- Cap and gown:
- $27.95 (same price since 2012!)
- Honor cords:
- $8.95 - Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.75-4.0 will receive an honors notice in their PCC email. You must bring this email to the bookstore to purchase an honor cord.
- Price varies depending on announcement choice. Students can buy announcements at the bookstore or personalized announcements through Jostens.
- Extra tassels:
- Standard tassel - $3.95, Bling tassel - $7.95
2014 Commencement photos
Graduates can locate their graduation photos online by visiting gradimages.com. The following two pieces of information are required to access your account:
- Your last name
- Your graduation year
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Grad Images Customer Service Department by calling 800-261-2576.