Students who have graduated fall 2014 or will be completing their degree this winter, spring or summer 2015 are invited to participate in commencement.
To track your progress towards completion, please view your GRAD Plan.
2015 Ceremony Details
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- 7pm (arrive between 5:30pm and 6pm)
300 N. Winning Way
Portland, OR 97208
- Online through your MyPCC portal
- Log in to MyPCC
- From the Home tab > College Announcements channel > Click on the Commencement RSVP link
- Enter the requested information and click Submit
Come visit the Grad Fair at your campus for a one-stop-shop to all things commencement!
Commencement partners from Jostens, the Bookstore, ASPCC, The Alumni Foundation and more will all be available to help you prepare for the ceremony.
Time & Locations - All fairs are from 11am to 1pm.
- May 4:
- Southeast - Mt. Tabor Great Hall
- May 5:
- Cascade - Student Union Building
- May 6:
- Sylvania - CC Upper Mall
- May 7:
- Rock Creek - Building 9 Hallway
Caps, Gowns, and Cords
Caps, gowns, and honor chords will be sold at PCC bookstores from May 1 through early June. Cap and gown sizes are limited - get yours early for the best fit!
All gowns worn by graduates must be purchased through the PCC bookstore. Blue gowns worn by previous PCC graduates are acceptable.
- Cap and gown:
- $27.95 (same price since 2012!)
- Honor cords:
- $8.95 - Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.75-4.0 will receive an honors notice in their PCC email. You must bring this email to the bookstore to purchase an honor cord.
- Price varies depending on announcement choice. Students can buy announcements at the bookstore or personalized announcements through Jostens.
- Extra tassels:
- Standard tassel - $3.95, Bling tassel - $7.95
2014 Commencement Photos
Graduates can locate their graduation photos online by visiting gradimages.com. The following two pieces of information are required to access your account:
- Your last name
- Your graduation year
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Grad Images Customer Service Department by calling 800-261-2576.