Important Dates for 2015-2016 Clubs
- Monday, January 11th- First ASPCC General Council Meeting
- Club fair - January 19th thru the 21st 9:00am-5:00pm in the Student Union 2nd floor foyer
Questions? Email Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Clubs & Organizations
Clubs and organizations offer opportunities for you to meet new people, develop leadership skills, integrate course work with practical experiences and gain a well-rounded education.
There are over thirty clubs at Cascade to choose from whose interests and focus are as varied and diverse as our student population. Whether you are involved in political activism, enjoy dancing, passionate about animal rights or crazy about outdoor sports, there is something for everybody to enrich campus life here at PCC! Start or join a club today!
Visit us on OrgSync!
Come check out all that the ASPCC and PCC Clubs has to offer, be informed of all campus events, connect with club leaders and students!
What are the benefits of chartering a club?
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Make connections on campus!
- Free access to campus facilities and audio visual equipment for meetings and club events
- Funding for club activities
- Free web page, graphic designing and web designing assistance
- Free advertising space for posting and marketing materials Free vending space for fundraising
- Unlimited assistance from the Student Leadership Staff
- And much, much more!
CAP – The Club Advancement Program
Whether you’re a member of a newly chartered club or one that has been part of PCC for years, ASPCC’s new CAP program can enhance the resources your club has.With CAP, you can build your club into a permanent institution, serving current and future PCC students while building your resume!
For more information, consult your Club Handbook and Guide or contact ASPCC’s Clubs office at email@example.com or (971) 722-5371.
Don’t see anything that interests you? Start your own! Contact Us! Come see us!
us in the Student Union Building, Second Floor
Ph: (971) 722-5371