Thank you for your interest in PCC's Microelectronics Technology program (MT). The program is open to all who are interested, however enrollment is limited due to laboratory space. It is recommended that you register early.
Steps for entering:
- Enroll at PCC. You already did this if you got your student ID number.
- Establish your placement level. If you are taking math/writing courses, you have probably done this as well.
- If you have college credit or military training that you think could be applied towards your MT degree, you will want to get transcripts to an MT advisor for evaluation.
- Register for classes. If you are not sure what to take we welcome you to contact an MT advisor, or fill out the MT Student Interest form and we will contact you.
Want More Information?
- Attend an info session; we run these periodically on the Rock Creek campus. Dates/times are posted on the main MT web page.
- Fill out the MT Student Interest form and we will contact you.
- Contact an MT advisor for an appointment (see below).
MT Program Advisor
- Academic planning
- General advising issues (student resources, financial aid, prerequisites/placement, etc.)
- Academic issues (holds, etc.)
- Overrides for General Education courses, math, science, writing, communication.
Register for classesStudents meeting course prerequisites can register for classes as space permits. Most MT classes must be taken in sequence. First year sequences start in Fall and Winter; second year sequences start in Fall. Part-time students may begin any term. See the course schedule. See the Catalog for course prerequisites.
Expected MT offerings
- Fall: MT101-104, MT111, MT180, MT222, MT223, MT224
- Winter: MT101-103, MT108, MT111, MT112, MT121, MT227, MT240
- Spring: MT101-103, MT108, MT112, MT113, MT121, MT122, MT200, MT222, MT228
- Summer: MT113, MT122