These information sessions are for students planning to participate in the Diesel Service Technology Program. No signing up is necessary.
Each session will cover:
- Diesel Service Technology Program overview
- Certificates and Degree options
- What classes to take and how to check your progress through GRAD Plan
- Registration dates and details
- Required tools list
- Paying for college and Deletion for non-payment
- Satisfactory Academic Standards – how to stay in school and be successful
- PCC Rock Creek Campus student resources
Note: If there is time left at the end of Rock Creek information session, Larisa will take participants into the Diesel Service Technology shop for a quick tour. Only students with closed, protective footwear will be allowed into the shop.
Check back for upcoming information sessions.
Daily parking permits are required. Permits can be purchased from on-campus parking permit stations.