Who should attend
These sessions are for engineering technology programs only. If you are interested in pursuing an engineering degree with transfer to PSU or OSU, see more about engineering: university transfer.
Students who are interested in applying for the Civil and Mechanical Engineering Technology program at Sylvania campus must attend an information and advising session.
- Dates: Thursdays beginning October 11 and continuing weekly through December 13
- Time: 12-1pm
- Location: Sylvania Campus, AM buildilng, room 105
- Thursday, November 8, 6-7pm
- Thursday, November 15, 6-7pm
- Thursday, December 6, 6-7pm
- Location: Sylvania campus, room ST 200
Evening sessions will be posted soon.
No registration required, just come. Please purchase a parking permit on the way in. For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.