Career Pathway Certificate: Residential Plans Examination
- Are you an innovative thinker—that works well with others?
- Do you enjoy planning and using technology to support residential building codes?
- Interested in working in the construction field?
- Opportunity awaits! Consider taking courses that lead to a Residential Plans Examination certificate!
The Residential Plans Examination Career Pathway Certificate enables you to train for work in residential inspection and plan review; ideally for someone with some construction background.
The average wage for Residential Plans Examination jobs are $66,000/year with entry level wages of $21-26/hour. Job examples include: Building Inspector, Residential Inspector.
Finish your degree
The Residential Plans Examination Career Pathways leads to the Building Inspection Technology AAS degree. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- High School graduates (and high school equivalency); Placement into WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 65
- PCC Sylvania
- Three terms
Use the cost calculator to see estimated costs. For more detailed cost sheet contact 971-722-4166.
- Complete the steps for new students
- Plan how you'll pay for college
- Contact 971-722-4166 for help with scheduling, becoming a student, and mapping out your education and career path. Classes fill quickly—so don’t delay.
- Find out more about the resources and support the Career Pathways team can provide!